I have been busy with my primary hobby, but I should have time later today to do a tropical update and an update with potential flooding in the Ohio River Valley and WNY later tomorrow into Monday.
Stay tuned for an update around 5 PM or so ET.
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
Weather Forecast For October 12, 2024 Written By Andrew Ditch Written on: October 12, 2024 10:10 PM Updated: October 12, 2024 10:10...
-
Chance for severe thunderstorms later today! Strong to severe thunderstorms are possible later this evening for WNY! There is slight risk ...
-
A back and forth weather with temperatures from 15 to 25 degrees above average to 10 degrees below average will occur in December. It's ...
-
My final winter forecast to be released later today. I have the feeling our winter will bring a lot of snow but we can expect slightly below...
-
This post is being shared to multiple Facebook Pages all of course I own, My Weather Facebook Page, My Website at www.andysweathersite.com...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment