Because, I am having to go for yet another test on my
autism, and as result, I am off my meds for this. I am not able to communicate
well or share any updates until after my testing and when I can resume my meds.
I am hoping to have an update by November 15 time frame. This will be my final
Winter 2019 Outlook. I hope to see you then.
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
Weather Forecast For October 12, 2024 Written By Andrew Ditch Written on: October 12, 2024 10:10 PM Updated: October 12, 2024 10:10...
-
Chance for severe thunderstorms later today! Strong to severe thunderstorms are possible later this evening for WNY! There is slight risk ...
-
A back and forth weather with temperatures from 15 to 25 degrees above average to 10 degrees below average will occur in December. It's ...
-
My final winter forecast to be released later today. I have the feeling our winter will bring a lot of snow but we can expect slightly below...
-
This post is being shared to multiple Facebook Pages all of course I own, My Weather Facebook Page, My Website at www.andysweathersite.com...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment